Saturday 2 August 2008

My new home

Hello

My Mummy apologises for not updating this page for a long time. She doesn't have a camera at the moment so had to get Daddy to use his camera phone so we can show you our new home.


I've been here 2 days now and there's been a lot of unpacking going on around me and loads of moving boxes - mainly into the spare room so I hope noone is planning to stay here soon. It's official, my parents are hoarders!

The floor is all shiny and hard and I really don't want to hit my head so I spend a lot of time on my shaggy rug.















Mummy and Daddy are taking me for a swim in the pool tomorrow - hooray I love swimming! This photo only shows half of the swimming pool - it's huge.

Mummy says she'd have an asthma attack if she had to swim one length of it. Daddy says they'd send the whale rescue team to the pool if he got in it.


This is my bedroom - it's much bigger than my old bedroom which is great because I can have all of my toys out, and I have a LOT of toys.
Mummy thinks I'm spoilt but I can't help it if people think I'm worth spoiling.

I definately approve of my new room because I have had no problems sleeping in there at all ( Mummy says PHEW!).


I borrowed Daddy's camera earlier to catch Mummy doing what she does best.........

Yes, that's right, she found the wine shop yesterday and I don't think this lot will last for long.

Mummy (whilst sober) has promised that she will update my blog a bit more often in future so please come back soon!

3 comments:

Princess Abigail said...

Weeeeewwweeehhheeew that's brilliant! Its so nice to get some news! And I LOVE that last picture - your Mama and my Mama are SUCH soul mates!!! Your place looks really, really nice, we are so pleased for you! You are going to have a really nice life over there! MORE MORE MORE PICCIES PLEASE!!!

Nana said...

Can't wait to come over and see you in your new apartment, your bedroom looks lovely. I'm sure you will enjoy swimming in the pool-Nana will make a big splash in there!! Have fun and give Mummy and Daddy a big hug from us and of course lots of hugs and kisses to you xxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous!!! Sounds like THE life to me!! So glad that you are all settled in and doing so well ... keep the photos coming!!
XXXX