Monday, 12 October 2009
My Mummy would like to apologise for not updating my blog for 8 months. Yes, that's right, 8 MONTHS! Now you may wonder what on earth she has been doing that has kept her so busy? Well she decided to give me a little brother! Charlie was born on the 18th June 2009 and I love him very much. Well, most of the time. He does tend to demand attention which I find hugely annoying and I have been letting Mummy and Daddy know that I am annoyed quite a lot lately. In fact, Mummy says I cry more than Charlie does.
So I suppose you would like to know what I've been up to since my last post? Here's a summary:
1) Nana and Grandad came to stay
2) I had my second birthday
3) Mummy was told I would need surgery on my eye
4) I decided to stop sitting up again
5) My Physiotherapist got me to walk with assistance
6) I worked out how to sit up on my own
7) Mummy was told I did not need surgery on my eye
8) I started an Early Intervention class at a school called Genesis
9) Mummy finally found a main-stream nursery that would take me
10) I worked out how to crawl, but now refuse to walk!
11) Auntie Lucy moved to Singapore - HOORAY!
12) Grandma and Grandpa came to stay
I've had a very busy few months as you can see. Mummy has promised to try and update this blog a bit more often for me but I have been told I need to cooperate and stop having so many tantrums so she has time to do it!