Monday, 12 October 2009
My Mummy would like to apologise for not updating my blog for 8 months. Yes, that's right, 8 MONTHS! Now you may wonder what on earth she has been doing that has kept her so busy? Well she decided to give me a little brother! Charlie was born on the 18th June 2009 and I love him very much. Well, most of the time. He does tend to demand attention which I find hugely annoying and I have been letting Mummy and Daddy know that I am annoyed quite a lot lately. In fact, Mummy says I cry more than Charlie does.
So I suppose you would like to know what I've been up to since my last post? Here's a summary:
1) Nana and Grandad came to stay
2) I had my second birthday
3) Mummy was told I would need surgery on my eye
4) I decided to stop sitting up again
5) My Physiotherapist got me to walk with assistance
6) I worked out how to sit up on my own
7) Mummy was told I did not need surgery on my eye
8) I started an Early Intervention class at a school called Genesis
9) Mummy finally found a main-stream nursery that would take me
10) I worked out how to crawl, but now refuse to walk!
11) Auntie Lucy moved to Singapore - HOORAY!
12) Grandma and Grandpa came to stay
I've had a very busy few months as you can see. Mummy has promised to try and update this blog a bit more often for me but I have been told I need to cooperate and stop having so many tantrums so she has time to do it!
Wednesday, 28 January 2009
Now you may notice from this photo, I have realised the benefit of wearing sunglasses. I could actually play with both hands rather than having to use one hand to keep the sun out of my left eye. And I think I look pretty cool too.
I'm really looking forward to all of the visitors arriving over the next few months - Auntie Hannah and Uncle Kaine, Nana and Grandad, and Great Uncle Ollie and Great Auntie June. I'm hoping that I'll get LOADS of attention, especially as it's my birthday next month. Mummy's even threatening to bake a cake. Uh-oh.