Saturday 28 June 2008

We've arrived!

I have officially been a resident of Singapore for 3 days now and BLIMEY it's hot. Mum and Dad seem to think the weather's lovely but I'm sweating my nappy off.

I was great on the flight, sleeping most of the way, just making the occassional cry to make sure Mummy and Daddy were awake. Hee hee - well they deserved it, look what they were going to do......

I nearly rang Childline, but apparently it was a joke - hilarious.
The first thing I did when I arrived was get my hair cut. I found a great hairdresser, just for kids, where the nice lady put a Bob The Builder DVD on for me to watch while she chopped my hair and got rid of the ridiculous haircut Mummy gave me last month. They gave me a 'before' and 'after' photo but personally I can't see much difference. What do you think?

Mummy says you can tell the difference from behind - well what use is that, I can't see it?


We are staying in a serviced apartment until we find a permanent home. I like it because it has nice soft carpet - unlike the rough, dog-hair covered carpet in my old house. But all I hear is Mummy moaning about the size of the kitchen. I don't see the problem, do you?



Seeing as Mummy is VERY keen to move out of the apartment and find a permanent home I'm sure I will post an update shortly telling you all about our 3 day house hunting expedition and where we will be living.

4 comments:

Nana said...

Sweetheart, I think your hair looks lovely and why is Mummy moaning about the size of the kitchen when Boat Quay is just around the corner?!!

Princess Abigail said...

Oh my goodness Princess Izzie you are over there already!! oh my gosh, I am so envious! You look like you are having a tremendous time ... wasn't it a bit squishy sitting in a suitcase the whole journey? Cozy though, I expect. I love your new hairdo, but any hairdo would suit you cos you're a fellow Princess ... tell your Mama and for men to work in ... so your Papa can have this one and you and your Mama can go discover some of the great local food. The Bernard Bunch is thinking of you all and SOOO looking forward to the next posting!!!

Princess Abigail said...

Sorry, what I meant to say way " tell your Mama small kitchens are for men to work in"

sorry if my comment sounded a tad confused!!! mama is still waking up!!

Rhyston said...

I think your hair looks great Isabelle. You are lucky to have a full head of hair that requires cutting! I cannot seem to grow much hair at the front so I am currently sporting a curly mullet! Hope you are having fun exploring your new home and hope your mummy gets a nice big kitchen soon.