Monday 8 September 2008

Bird Park and Raffles

We have a new camera, hooray! So you get to see my beautiful face again.

I packed a lot into this weekend. We went to Jurong Bird Park on Saturday. I have to say that, as a whole, birds are a pretty boring bunch of creatures. Especially the penguins. I was about to start showing my boredom by screaming how I wanted to go home, when I discovered the 'Talking Birds' corner. I found that if I bounced up and down the birdies copied me, and if I shreaked so did the birdies, brilliant!!


I also visited the tallest man-made waterfall in Asia. B.O.R.I.N.G.!!!!!




On Sunday I put on my posh frock and went to High Tea in the Tiffin Room at Raffles.

Unfortunately the Raffles Hotel only had posh high-chairs. Incase you didn't know, I am very fussy about high-chairs. I am very happy to sit in the cheap white ones from Ikea but hate any chair that comes higher than my back. Strange but true. So I thought I might have to ruin Mum and Dads tea as there was no way I was going to sit in that chair while they tried to feed me cucumber sarnies. Luckily the head waiter noticed my distress and decided that I was the cutest baby he'd seen for a while and took me for a walk to meet all of the other waiters.

Mummy says I'm a big flirt. It takes one to know one!

2 comments:

Princess Abigail said...

Oh Izzie it is LOVELY to see your gorgeous little noggin back on your blog! You are certainly a splendid princess! With all the strops and tantrums to match!

Well done! We are SO soul sisters!!!

Nana said...

Oh Isabelle I remember Raffles so well-Grandad and I had Tea there when we went with your Mummy and Daddy. You look as if you had a nice time - I don't remember the waiters looking so gorgeous though!!!!